Stratford Neighborhood Watch
We need your help with the Neighborhood Watch Program.
Responsibilities of Participant:
1. Get to know your neighbors and welcome new members to
2. Watch out for your neighbor’s residence and property
and ask your neighbor to do the same for you
3. Report any and all suspicious activity to the sheriff’s office
4. Do things to police your-self (install good locks, doors and windows)
5. Attend neighborhood meetings
6. Help get anti- crime information to the residents.
7. Help develop a Vacation Watch Program
Please contact Neatie Green at 706 - 869 - 8883 or 840 - 1755
Also at email@example.com
Use this check list as a guide for safety measures. These are just some of the steps you can take to decrease the likelihood that you or your home is targeted.
1. Shrubs and bushes are trimmed so there is no place for someone to hide.
2. There are no dark areas around our house, garage, or yard at night that would hide prowlers.
3. Every outside door has a bright, working light to illuminate visitors.
4. Floodlights are used appropriately to ensure effective illumination.
5. Outdoor lights are on in the evening —whether someone is at home or not or a photocell or motive sensitive lighting system has been installed.
6. Our house number is clearly displayed so police and other emergency vehicles can find the home quickly.